Link Roundup for October 12th, 2013
Here's some stuff I saw this week that didn't make it into a full blog post:
- Google Sets Plan to Sell Users Endorsements: No surprise but disappointing all the same. At least you can opt out - for now.
- Facebook no longer lets users hide from search: Related to the above - you are the product.
- Lorde performing her hit Royals on Q
- How to Disable the iCloud Open Dialog on Mountain Lion: Comes in handy for anyone who's annoyed by this "feature" from Apple.
- Stream Pearl Jam's new album Lightning Bolt on iTunes