Part 2 of what I hope to be an ongoing series of posts listing some podcasts (or more appropriately episodes of podcasts) I've listened to lately that I'd recommend to you.
- Mandy Patinkin on Q with Jian Ghomeshi - talking fear, criticism, Homeland and The Princess Bride. I came away with a new appreciation for him as an actor, a desire to watch Homeland and re-watch The Princess Bride.
- CMD+SPACE: Free Accounts and Developer Incentives, with Dalton Caldwell and Bill Kunz - Myke Hurley has a great discussion with Dalton Caldwell, founder of App.net, and Bill Kung who is the developer of Felix, an iOS client, for App.net.
- Systematic: Failing Gracefully with Merlin Mann - talking failure, success and a few other nerdy topics.
- Bizcraft: nGen Works Process and Client Nightmare Stories - A great discussion from Carl Smith and Gene Crawford on the processes of running a web company.
- Crossover: Building Tension - Dan Benjamin is joined by Anthony Stauffer of StevieSnacks Blues Guitar Lessons and Jim Dalrymple of The Loop to chat about the transformation of a hobby into a business, fear, and conviction.
- Quit!: Painting Pewter Figs - Another show talking to folks about finding your passion, focus, exit plans, information hipsters, and more.
Anything you've listened to lately that you'd recommend? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below.