Brett Terpstra and David Sparks join forces to share 60 of their favorite tips, tricks, and hacks to turn you into a Mac ninja. This book contains 53 screencasts and over 1.5 hours of video so you can follow along and learn with Brett and David.
At $6.99 in the iBookstore, you’ll be certain to find something useful and new about Mountain Lion – or Mac OS X in general.
- OS X Tips: Master Mission Control, demystify proxy icons, replace your icons, build your own automator scripts, and more.
- Mail Tips: Learn tips that will change how you use Apple Mail.
- Spotlight Tips: That little magnifying glass in the upper-right corner of your Mac can do a lot more than you think.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Learn little known keyboard shortcuts and create your own so you can fly on your Mac.
- Terminal Tips: Does the Terminal seem like some dark and ominous corner of your Mac that mere mortals should avoid? Not anymore. Learn how to tweak your Mac with terminal commands.
- Third-Party Apps: Watch screencasts showing how to get the most out of some of the best Mac utilities.