While you’re waiting for iOS 7 to download, you can read Macstories list of tips and tricks for iOS 7 including things such as:
- The “Add to Reading List” menu has glasses similar to Steve Jobs’.
- If you want to make your own parallax wallpapers, use a resolution of 744 x 1392 pixels (for iPhone 5, 5c and 5s).
- Automatic updates can be disabled in Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Maps now has night (dark) mode that turns on automatically at night.
- There is an iTunes wish list synced across devices, and you can redeem iTunes credit with your device’s camera.
There’s a ton more, with plenty of screenshots, so go check it out.