Apple released iOS 6.1 today - see Macrumors for full details with a few minor looking updates unless you were waiting for LTE support:
- LTE support for more carriers (complete list of supported carriers at www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/
- Purchase movie tickets through Fandango with Siri (USA only)
- iTunes Match subscribers can now download individual songs from iCloud
- New button to reset the Advertising Identifier
Apple also released an update for the Apple TV - hit up Macrumors for more with some great new features:
- iTunes in the Cloud: Browse and play your purchased iTunes music directly from iCloud.
- Bluetooth keyboard: Use your Apple Wireless Keyboard to control your Apple TV.
- AirPlay audio for videos: Send stereo audio from movies, TV shows, and other videos on Apple TV to AirPlay-enabled speakers and devices (including AirPort Express and other Apple TVs).
- Stability and performance: Includes performance and stability improvements with the iTunes Store, AirPlay, Netflix, iTunes Match, and wired Ethernet connections.
A Bluetooth keyboard option is great for anyone who has tried setting up an Apple TV and had to type in long WiFi/Apple account passwords. And the ability to send audio from a video you're watching to another AirPlay device is great for listening to a video while you're making a sandwich in the kitchen.