You can preorder your shiny new black cylinder from Apple.com – pricing starts at $3,099CDN+tax with no monitor, keyboard or mouse.
But what’s the fun in that?
Let’s price out the top end Mac Pro with a shiny new Sharp1 display.
Mac Pro Specs
- 2.7GHz 12-core with 30MB of L3 cache
- 64GB (4 x 16GB) of 1866MHz DDR3 ECC
- 1TB PCIe-based flash storage
- Dual AMD FirePro D700 GPUs with 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM each
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad – English (USA)
- User’s Guide (English)
- Sharp 32″ PN-K321 – 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor
- AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro- Auto-enroll
All for $13,957.00 + tax.
You can check out the previous generation Mac Pro loaded up (spoiler: it was $12,917.00+tax) and see they’re offering more for less, depending on how you feel about having your hard drives internal or external.
- Sharp? Really? That’s not going to last long on the Apple Store. ↩